Have you deleted a file from Mac Trash folder?
Whenever you delete a file from Mac computer, you can easily recover it by performing a restore operation from Trash folder. What if a file is also deleted from Trash folder? Don’t you bother if something like this happens? In such cases, you better learn how to recover emptied Trash? A specialized recovery tool can bring you out of this data loss trauma. Mac Trash Recovery is one of the best tools certified by experts to recover all types of files emptied from Mac Trash.
How files get lost or deleted from Mac Trash?
- You might delete some unused files from Mac Trash by thinking that they are not needed anymore but sometimes later, your superior might ask for them. At that time, the important file is nowhere.
- In some circumstances, a file can bypass the trash folder and is deleted permanently. This can happen when you use a combination of command + delete keys which might lead to critical data loss.
- Malfunctioning of third-party tools might lead to loss of files from Trash folder.
- Some other causes might lead to loss of files from Trash like hardware failure, file system corruption, volume header corruption, partitioning, emptying Trash folder etc.
Since, losing an important file sometimes leads to severe data loss, so it is always good to take some precautionary measures to avoid data loss rather than retrieving a file after deletion. Before deleting a file check the contents and their priority, always keep a regular backup of files stored in your Mac computer and use legitimate antivirus program to protect your PC from spyware and malwares.To know more how to restore deleted Mac Trash files, click here http://www.mactrashrecovery.org/recover-deleted-files.html.
No matter how you lose the files from Mac Trash, an efficient recovery tool will help you to recover items deleted from Trash. When you delete a file from Mac, only the contents in partition table are erased and the storage space is marked as available. However, the actual stream of data still resides on the same stored location. Unfortunately, such files cannot be accessed by Mac operating system without an index, but Mac Trash Recovery tool scans the complete storage drive along with Trash folder from which the file is lost or deleted, and recover Trash data on Mac computer with the help of file signatures.
Why use Mac Trash Recovery software?
- Supports file recovery from all types of hard drive, USB drive, memory card, FireWire drive, iPod, and all other storage drives that can be accessed through a Mac Computer.
- Restores files from HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32 volumes of Mac system.
- Facilitates to preview the recovered files before their restoration.
- Powerful built-in Find option to search particular file on basis of file name, file size, extension, and date of creation.
- Facilitates to save the recovery session to avoid re-scanning of storage drive.
- Comes with a free trial version that helps you to judge the efficiency of file recovery process.
- Recognizes and preserves the same file name even after its recovery, which helps a lot in identifying the file.
Few simple steps to recover files from Mac Trash
Step 1: Download and install Mac Trash Recovery tool on your Mac machine
Step 2: Out of three options from the first window, select "Recover Files" as shown in figure 1
Figure 1: First Window
Step 3: Then choose the hard drive from the list of logical drives and click on "Next" button as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Hard Drive
Step 4: Finally, you will see the list of retrieved files as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: List of Retrieved Files